Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Orioles 1 Yankees 4

The Monday evening game between the O's and Yankees in New York was better than expected. Guthrie only gave up 4 runs and the O's scored 1 off of CC Sabathia. I only watched the first few innings of this one. I'm easing in slowly to my new fandom. The Orioles scored first in the third off a Matt Weiters home run. I was pretty satisfied and decided to watch Salo which please don't see that movie. I only got through the first half hour before I got so disgusted I turned it off and sent it back to Netflix.
I was pleasantly surprised by the score. I try to believe they can win every game, but when Sabathia pitching and the Yankees are hitting, it's a little harder to get pumped up. The O's do it again tonight at 7 with Burnett taking the mound for the Yankees.

No comments: